We are an education guardianship company mainly for Chinese students (from Hong Kong, Macau and China) to study in UK boarding schools. It was setup in 2012 and accredited by the Boarding Schools Association and Association of the Education and Guardianship of International students (AEGIS). We are a small company, offering guardianship services, including hosting, holiday camps, travel organisation, tuition organisation and a school referral service. We have both a UK team and Hong Kong team serving our clients internationally.
We are looking for a Hong Kong based support for our director of the company, to ensure the smooth management of her day to day affairs, including assistance to the company. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence.
The person must be independent and can work remotely. Self-discipline is crucial to the role as the company is based in UK.
- Manage director’s diary when she is in Hong Kong and Asia
- Process correspondence, including both director’s and company Hong Kong enquiries.
- Good SNS and customer service skills, use of whatsapp, wechat from computer and phone
- Maintain office systems including data management and filling.
- Deal with all general enquiries for the company from Hong kONG
- Must be motivated and able to help when required to fulfil duties, which may involve working outside working hours, being on-call and working at weekends or early mornings
- Handle Mail, including arranging courier and posting
- Excellent people skills including clear communication and able to build relationships
- Mandarin/Cantonese skills (Preferred) with good English skills
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Undergraduate or above qualification (preferred)
To support application please send CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions about the position, please contact us by email, and our director would be happy to speak to prospective candidates.
Salary: $9000-11000 (based on experience), part time basis (ideal working hours Monday to Saturday 14:00-17:00)