COVID Testing for China

Sample of our UKAS certificate

China specialist support

We are the only school specialist that assist Chinese students going home since November 2020. We assisted more students and even teachers going to China with our advice and expertise. We work only the Chinese embassy approved provider with first hand experience about the required testing needed for students to go home

The test

There is 2 tests required. One is PCR swap test, which is the standard test that is used by all countries. China also requires passenger to take Antibody test, which is a blood test taken by venous for sample processing. 

The Lab standard

The test is conducted with UKAS and ISO certified and accredited, in the laboratory that is approved by the Medical and Healthcare Council, CDC-Approved, FDC EUA approved. All results will come with a doctor’s letter detailing the time of sample taken, UKAS certificate and ISO number

About the COVID Test

Where is the clinic? 

We have clinics in London (Harley Street or Chelmsford), Cambridge, Manchester, Glasglow and Edinburgh

Turnaround time

We offer two pricing depending on the turnaround time. We offer next day delivery or same day delivery for test results

Since I need to be in London in 48 hours, can you help with accommodation?

Yes, please email us on to ask for London based accommodation. It is a full boarding solution for all students and teachers.

When shall I book my test

The most ideal would be to book 2 weeks in advance.

Contact us

Please speak to us if you want a more personalised testing and travel planning for your Hong Kong, Macau or Chinese students

Further information

For the most up to date guidelines on travelling to China, please check: and